Fulton & Montgomery Counties: Non-Profits & Artists
Fulton-Montgomery Arts Grants (F-MAG)
Project Grants of $500-$5,000 are awarded to registered non-profit organizations, municipalities and sponsored individual artists in partnership with qualifying organizations to present arts and cultural programs of high artistic merit in local communities throughout Fulton and Montgomery Counties.
In 2012-2013 Saratoga Arts awarded $34,776 in F-MAG Project Grants.
- 2013 F-MAG Guidelines
- 2013 F-MAG Application
- 2013 F-MAG Budget & Budget Instructions
- Application Checklist
- Sample Letter of Intent
Grant Brainstorm Worksheet
AE Grants ranging $500-$3,000 are available to eligible Fulton or Montgpmery County-based non-profits and individual artists in partnership with a public school in Fulton or Montgomery Counties.
In 2012-2013 Saratoga Arts awarded $2,000 in F-MAG Arts Education Grants.
The basic eligibilty requirements:
- The lead applicant must be an artist or non-profit cultural organization in Fulton or Montgomery County
- If a school is interested in partnering with an artist residing outside of Fulton or Montgomeru County, the artist can be fiscally sponsored by an eligible non-profit organization in Fulton or Montgomery County
- The partnering school must be a public school
- Private and parochial schools are ineligible to apply
- The proposed project must include three contact sessions between an artist, certified arts teacher, and the same core group of students
AE grants cannot fully fund any project's expenses
- 2013 F-MAG AE Guidelines
- 2013 F-MAG AE Application & Budget
- 2013 F-MAG Application Checklist
Questions? Contact Sharon Wait, Grants Administrator, email@example.com, 518-584-4132.
Interactive Grant Map
Interested in attending a local arts event that was funded in part by a Saratoga Arts grant? Take a peek at the 2013 Interactive Grant Map!
For Saratoga County arts events, please see the BLUE map markers, and for Fulton or Montgomery County arts events please see the GREEN map markers.