SARATOGA ARTS' COMMUNITY ARTS GRANTS
Since 1991, Saratoga Arts has awarded just over $1,243,800 for community-enhancing and life-enriching arts programs in Fulton, Montgomery, and Saratoga Counties.
For the 2017 grant cycle, Saratoga Arts is awarding $97,800!
NEED HELP WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Application Review Deadline: October 12, 2016
Final Report Forms:
Saratoga Arts' Community Arts Grants are made possible with funding by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
Arts Education Grants
For Non-Profit Cultural Organizations and Individual Artists in Partnership with a Public School in Saratoga County
Arts Education Grants Details
AE Grants ranging $500-$3,000 are available. AE grants cannot fully fund any project's expenses.
The basic eligibilty requirements:
- The lead applicant must be an artist or non-profit cultural organization in Saratoga County
- If a school is interested in partnering with an artist residing outside of Saratoga County, the artist can be fiscally sponsored by an eligible non-profit organization in Saratoga County
- The partnering school must be a public school
- Private and parochial schools are ineligible to apply
The proposed project must include three contact sessions between an artist, certified arts teacher, and the same core group of students
- 2013 SPAF AE Guidelines (PDF)
- 2013 SPAF AE Application & Budget
- 2013 SPAF AE Application Checklist
Questions? Contact Sharon Wait, Grants Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-584-4132.
2017 GRANT AWARDS RECEPTION
April 6, 2017, 6pm-8pm
Please Join Saratoga Arts To Celebrate The 2017 Awardees!
$97,800 to 28 Awardees from Saratoga, Fulton, & Montgomery Counties
All grant-funded programs are open to the public and take place in communities all over Saratoga, Fulton, & Montgomery Counties.