First Night, Saratoga takes 1st place in the BEST ANNUAL EVENT category!
First Night Posters with art by Sharon Bolton:
$20/ $15 - First Night 2017
$10/ $5 - Previous First Nights
Need to Complete Your Button Collection?
$5 for buttons from 2008 to now and select previous years
First Night 5k Shirts:
$10- First Night 2017, M and S only
$5- Previous First Nights
Proceeds support the community arts programs at Saratoga Arts to help make the arts affordable and accessable to all.
What is First Night Saratoga?
One of the oldest and largest celebrations of its kind in the country:
- 15,000+ revelers;
- The 5k roadrace at Skidmore College;
- 30 venues throughout Historic Downtown Saratoga Springs;
- 70+ regional and touring acts performing live music, dance, comedy and magic from 6pm to midnight!
The most affordable, accessible, safe and exciting all-ages New Year's Eve event in the region:
- 9,000 admission buttons priced at $20 and under;
- Kids 12 and under admitted for free via GE Kids in Free Days;
- All venues are alcohol-free;
- Free CDTA bus service;
- Fireworks in Congress Park at midnight!
First Night Saratoga will be the highlight of your outgoing year!