MEMORABILIA ON SALE AT THE ARTS CENTER
First Night Posters with art by Sharon Bolton:
$20/ $15 - First Night 2019
$10/ $5 - Previous First Nights
Need to Complete Your Button Collection?
$5 for buttons from 2008 to now and select previous years
First Night 5k Shirts:
$10- First Night 2019
$5- Previous First Nights
First Night Saratoga wouldn't exist without the generous support of its sponsors. Their devotion to the communities of the Saratoga region makes it possible for us to make the arts accessible to all. We would like to thank our First Night Saratoga 2019 sponsors!
Center Stage Sponsors
Doug Neil Insurance Agency Belmonte and Son
GreenLeaf Racing CDPHP
High Peak Sounds, Inc Cudney’s Launderers and Dry Cleaners
Hill Country Observer Four Winds
Miller Printing Northshire Bookstore
Northstar Fireworks Saratoga Guitar
Saratoga.com The Wesley Community
First Night Media Highlights
With information provided by last year's media sponsors and our own research, we estimate that nearly 2 million television viewers, radio-listeners, and newspaper readers in the greater Capital Region are exposed to the positive message of First Night Saratoga, with great exposure for our event sponsors.
- WNYT Channel 13, Albany: Two evening news stories, plus 30-second event promotion run through December
- WNYT: feature on “Live at Noon” and on “Forum 13”
- WNYT: ran a total of 185 spots promoting First Night w/ sponsors, delivering at least 1,990,000 impressions
- LOOK TV: First Night Coordinator featured in segments with a viewership of up to 108,000
- Live coverage by WNYT, WRGB, Fox23, NewsChannel10, Spectrum News and CBS6 on New Year’s Eve
- BowTie Cinemas: A promotional trailer in advance of feature films for the month of December
- Albany Broadcasting: Over 400 live mentions on WKLI: 100.9 the Cat, WYJB: B95.5, WROW: Magic 590,WFLY: Fly 92.3, WINU: Alt 104.9
- WEXT-FM 97.7: daily drive time spots, live interviews with First Night Marketing Coordinator, live coverage night of
- The Saratogian: Coverage before event with a circulation of 9,000
- The Schenectady Gazette: articles on featured artists and coverage before and after event. Circulation 47,000
- The Glens Falls Post Star: Articles on featured artists and coverage before and after event. Circulation 35,000
- The Albany Times Union: Articles and blog posts before and after event. Est. 128,565 in circulation.
- Saratoga Today: Articles on featured artists and coverage before and after event. Circulation 10,000.
- Saratoga Living Magazine: Full color 2 page ad + ½ page story in Holiday Issue
- Hill Country Observer
- The ALT
- Saratoga.com: a featured article in the slide show on the home page of Saratoga.com which links to an article containing event info and sponsors. Facebook and Twitter promotions that reach 20,000 fans. Highlighted as a “Best Bet”
- Nippertown: regional arts info website with up to 15,000 page views a week. Posts featuring acts.
What is First Night Saratoga?
One of the oldest and largest celebrations of its kind in the country:
- 15,000+ revelers;
- The 5k roadrace at Skidmore College;
- 30 venues throughout Historic Downtown Saratoga Springs;
- 70+ regional and touring acts performing live music, dance, comedy and magic from 6pm to midnight!
The most affordable, accessible, safe and exciting all-ages New Year's Eve event in the region:
- 9,000 admission buttons priced at $20 and under;
- Kids 12 and under are admitted for free;
- All venues are alcohol-free;
- Free CDTA bus service;
- Fireworks in Congress Park at midnight!
First Night Saratoga will be the highlight of your outgoing year!