Guests are welcome to visit The Arts Center Gallery!
Monday through Friday
11am - 5pm
Opportunities for Artists
Our Exhibition Program
Saratoga Arts offers a comprehensive exhibition program, including nearly 20 on-site and 80 off-site exhibitions annually. With nearly 12,000 visitors per year in the Arts Center Gallery, we continue to enrich community through exposure to high quality, current, contemporary art. Our exhibition program offers opportunities for local, regional and national artists, as well as opportunities for wide-ranging experience levels, from first time exhibitors to artists with a substantial exhibition history in The Arts Center Gallery (featuring local, regional and nationally-known artists' work in our 2,000 square-foot gallery. All of our opening receptions and discussions with the artists are free and open to the public) and in our Art In Public Places program, as well as The Gallery Shop. We also host Art in the Park, our annual outdoor fine art fair with over 70 participating artists.
For more information about our Exhibitions program contact:
Elizabeth Dubben, Director of Exhibitions
email@example.com or 518.584.4132
Art in the Park
1. Only original works of fine art are accepted. Artists using the mediums of drawing, painting, ceramics, fine handcrafted jewelry, mixed media, sculpture, photography, printmaking and fiber art are encouraged to register. Any prints should be in signed limited editions.
2. Unlimited, mass-produced artwork or commercial products (ex: posters, t-shirts, cards, books) are not permitted. Original works of fine art only. Artists that set-up a display and do not comply with this guideline will be asked to remove items or asked to leave the exhibit.
3. All interested artists are required to submit 5 images of their art for review in order to be accepted into the show. A confirmation letter with your acceptance and sign-in time, with detailed instructions about the event will be mailed to accepted artists.
4. All artist vendors are required to provide their own display material to occupy a 12’x12’ space and encouraged to use tents to protect artwork from the sun, wind and/or rain. Saratoga Arts assumes no responsibility for theft or damage of artwork.
5. Artists must arrive at their confirmed sign-in time. All artists must sign in by 8:30AM. All displays must be set up by 10AM, when the exhibit opens to the public. The exhibit hours are 10am - 5pm for July 18 & 10am - 4pm for September 19.
6. Artist Vendors are ONLY permitted to unload artwork at the Spring Street entrances to Congress Park. Volunteers will be available to help you unload. Once artwork is unloaded, Vendors must find parking prior to set-up. You may not take down your exhibit before the closing time.
7. In accordance with the City of Saratoga Springs, vendors are not permitted to bring pets.
8. Judging will take place in the morning. Ribbons and monetary prizes for best in show will be awarded.
9. Payments will be held until acceptance into show. Only accepted artists will have their payments processed. Artists not accepted into the exhibit will have their payments returned.